Chloe Tomomi :: Quick Trees in Landscape with Watercolour
Drawing scenic landscapes has never been this easy!
Join Chloe as she demonstrates how to use the wet-on-dry technique to create stunning trees over soft landscapes. Plus: they're pretty quick to paint as well!
- The 4 basic watercolour techniques explained:
- Wet on wet;
- Dry brushing (or scraping);
- Softening hard edges;
- Dabbing (or dots and dashes).
- How to make your colours look more natural.
- Enroll in Chloe's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr Watercolour
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio