David Morales :: Botanical Drawing with Graphic Pens
Drawing with fineliners is fun.
They're easy to carry and quick to use.
But, how can we make sure we're not adding too many lines and draining the life out of our sketches?
Join David Morales as he demonstrates how to combine different fineliner widths to achieve form, depth and keep the light in your drawings!
Check out his reference image
- Reading values in a coloured image;
- Adding realistic shadows through layering: crosshatching explained!
- How to plan your drawing;
- Balancing darkest darks with lightest lights.
- Enroll in David's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Listen to David's interview
- Etchr A6 Hot Press Sketchbook
- Etchr Black Graphic Pens Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio