Mayad Allos :: Simplifying Architectural Scenes with Ink and Watercolour
You think drawing a window is that easy? Well, it is!
Join Mayad Allos in creating a stunning pen and ink drawing of a window while using watercolour florals to accent its beauty.
Check out his reference image
- Starting a watercolour piece in pen and ink rather than pencil;
- When to use fountain pens rather than pens;
- Using shadows to make a more realistic piece;
- How colour combos insSimple designs can help create depth and movement in an image.
- Enroll in Mayad's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Mini Palette: 37 Wells
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Cold Press
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio