Rosalie Haizlett :: A Watercolour Exploration of the Quirky Patterns of Moth Wings
Did you know that many artists who create abstract artwork gain their inspiration from the patterns, shapes, and colours of nature?
Join artist Rosalie Haizlett for a close-up look at the patterns of various moth wings in order to create your own quirky, abstract painting inspired by nature.
Check out her reference image
- How to pick elements for your patterns;
- Planning out your composition;
- Getting started with darks.
- Enroll in Rosalie's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio