Rowan Kingsbury :: Turning Boring into Cute: Stylizing Moths with Acryla Gouache
Have you ever tried acryla gouache?
Never heard of it?
No matter your experience level, we have something special planned just for you!
Join Rowan Kingsbury (electricgale) and come explore this medium, while painting the cutest moth ever!
Check out her reference image
- Acrylic gouache vs gouache vs watercolour;
- Getting the right ratio of paint and water to achieve different effects;
- The power of limited colour palettes;
- How to add the finishing touch with coloured pencils!
- Enroll in Rowan's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- A5 Etchr Sketchbook Hot Press:
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio