Ian Fennelly :: Breaking Down Urban Sketching
Sketching a scene can get pretty intimidating. Where can we start? How do we get the perspective right? What about the colour palette?
Join professional artist Ian Fennelly as he demystifies the process of Urban Sketching in this Live Demo!
Check out her Reference image
- How to sketch loosely, especially when sketching on location;
- Bringing energy to your sketches with different pen marks and watercolour;
- How to enhance a painting through values after adding colour;
- Using details to bring your piece to life!
- Enroll in Ian's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio