Jill Gustavis :: Negative Painting in Watercolour
When painting in watercolour, how do we figure out where not to paint?
...and how on earth do we stop this wild medium from getting all over the place?
Join Ânia and Jill Gustavis as she draws and paints a flower using the negative painting technique in watercolour.
- What is negative painting;
- When to stop adding washes;
- Painting whites;
- How to balance pigment and water.
- Enroll in Jill's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Jill's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Etchr Mini Palettes
- Etchr Mirror
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio