Jun-Pierre Shiozawa :: Clouds in Watercolour
Clouds are the most beautiful, fluffy, cotton candy like thing you can paint in watercolours. Just the thought of them makes me want to smile.
...until you grab a brush, that is. How come something so smooth is so hard to paint?!
Let's fix that.
Join Ânia and Jun-Pierre Shiozawa, and paint alongside us as he demonstrates how to achieve that smoothness with watercolours!
- Combining soft and hard edges;
- Painting whites;
- How to leverage water to get cool effects;
- The single most important thing to get the best watercolour results.
- Enroll in Jun's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Jun's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Etchr Mini Palettes
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio