Ralukko :: Trees in Watercolour and Pencils
Have you ever tried drawing and painting a tree, just to end up with a dull looking rectangle with muddy colours?
...I know I have.
And what do you say to the god of art frustration? NOT TODAY!
Join Ânia and Raluca Fratean (Ralukko) and paint alongside us as she demonstrates how to combine pencils and watercolour to paint life-like trees!
- How to pick colour palettes for botanical art;
- Tips to make your drawing feel alive and healthy;
- How to combine pencils and watercolours;
- How to get the most of watercolour washes;
- Dealing with mistakes;
- ...and a whole lotta tree puns!
- Enroll in Ralukko's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Ralukko's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Graphic Pens
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Reference photo pack
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio