Zoe Lee :: Delicious Still Life Painting with Oil Pastels
Confused with how to use temperature to create form?
Watch how Zoe uses oil pastels to paint dynamic images of fruits using warm and cool tones!
- Interpreting reference;
- Layering and bending with oil pastels;
- Learning to use your eyes instead of your brain to interpret reference;
- How black pastel can ruin your shadows.
Check out her Reference photo
- Enroll in Zoe's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Watercolour Postcards: Hot Press
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio