EP 108 :: Katarzyna Kmiecik & How to Learn a New Art Skill
Katarzyna started art at a pretty young age. And even though she didn’t have anyone within her circle who was vested in arts; she and her siblings have been blessed with artistic gifts.
Kate has a knack for learning and unlearning new things. And thought of a way to celebrate those learning by sharing them with a wider audience. And I’m so eager to learn more about her techniques in picking up skills faster than the others.
We’re diving into :
- How she knew she was ready to do full-time
- The mindset that propelled her to push through with watercolor
- Key and actionable steps to create light in your landscapes
- What her “wild first layer” is all about and
- Her advice on how to keep on learning when you feel like quitting.
Listen to Kate's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/