Urban Landscapes in Watercolour (Recording)
by Etchr Lab
In this 1-hour video, watch and learn with professional artist Jun-Pierre Shiozawa as he teaches you how to bring new dimension to your watercolour painting. Enhance your work by learning various watercolour techniques to help you build an atmosphere for a dynamic urban cityscape.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolourists interested in painting urban landscapes from an atmospheric perspective.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour Paint:
- Burnt Sienna and other colours are optional
- Palette or dish to mix washes in
- Three brushes:
- One Flat Brush (½” or 1 inch is fine)
- One smaller brush (like a round 3-4)
- Chinese Ink Brush (optional)
- Mop Brush (optional)
- 100% cotton is recommended
- 140lb / 300g cold press recommended
- Hot press/cold press is up to your preference
- Two rinse cups (one for washing, one for clean water)
- Paper towel
- Hot air dryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you’re following along this will help keep up)
- Paper towel (for lifting/blotting)
- Pencil and eraser (optional)