Ink and Watercolour: Adding Personality to Animals (Recording)
by Etchr Lab
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with illustrator Mark Brewer as he demonstrates how fun it is to add personality to an animal from a reference photo! Learn how to add character to your own creations with expressive lines and watercolour.
This Mini Workshop Recording beginner to intermediate artists interested in learning how to use mixed media to create lively illustrations.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper, block, or board
- Pencil & eraser
- Fountain pen or dip pen with a flexible nib
- Black waterproof ink
- A full range of watercolour paints
- A few of your favourite brushes in different sizes
- Water containers for rinsing
- Paper towel for blotting and/or cleaning
- Colour pencils
- White gel pen
- #0 or #1 size brush for scrubbing