Developing your Style with Landscape Painting in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Painting landscapes can be quite daunting at first, but we're lucky to have a professional watercolourist, Angela Fehr in this live and interactive art workshop, as she teaches us her full creative process on how to use watercolour in landscapes from start to finish.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Wednesday (March 17th, PDT)
- 12pm NY Time Wednesday (March 17th, EDT)
- 4pm London Time Wednesday (March 17th, GMT)
- 12am Singapore Time Thursday (March 18th)
- 3am Sydney Time Thursday (March 18th, AEDT)
LANDSCAPE PAINTING IN WATERCOLOUR
Join artist Angela Fehr as she demonstrates the comprehensive process on how to demystify landscape painting using watercolour. Learn valuable watercolour techniques that will help you develop your style to get started with this colourful medium.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully landscape painting in watercolour.
- Watercolour paint - your own favourite colours
- Watercolour brushes
- Watercolour paper, 100% cotton
- Graphite powder or watercolour graphite
- Spray bottle for water