Exploring Architectural Details in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Sketch alongside illustrator Elizaveta Smirnova in this live and interactive art workshop as she demonstrates how to select interesting architectural details from a structure and develop interesting composition while complementing your artwork with organic shapes.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Friday (January 15th, PST)
- 12pm NY Time Friday (January 15th, EST)
- 5pm London Time Friday (January 15th, GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Saturday (January 16th)
- 4am Sydney Time Saturday (January 16th)
ARCHITECTURAL PAINTING IN WATERCOLOUR
Join Elizaveta Smirnova as she teaches us the step-by-step process on how to design your illustrations with interesting architectural details highlighting its composition and integrating organic shapes using watercolour. Learn valuable sketching and watercolour techniques aimed to enhance your paintings.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in learning how to draw buildings and gaining new techniques in watercolour.
Watercolour paper -300gsm
- Watercolour paints
- yellow ochre (PY42)
- dioxazine purple (PV23)
- cobalt blue (PB28)
- sepia (PBr7, PBk7)
- black (PBk7 or any other black)
- phthalo blue (PB15:3)
- Watercolour brushes
- synthetic round brush number 6-8
- rigger number 1 (or another brush for small details)
- brush for a larger wash - synthetic squirrel number 12)
- Mechanical pencil 0.3/0.5
- Eraser- (kneadable)