Painting Nature: Whites and Darks in Gouache
by Etchr Lab
It's a fact that painting in white subjects is as hard as painting in night pieces. What happens when we mix the two? Paint alongside with gouache artist, Ashwini Sajeendran in this live and interactive art workshop as she teaches you how to paint different subjects using gouache.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Saturday (January 23rd, PST)
- 12pm NY Time Saturday (January 23rd, EST)
- 5pm London Time Saturday (January GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Sunday (January 24th)
- 4am Sydney Time Sunday (January 24th)
PAINTING NATURE IN GOUACHE
Join Ashwini Sajeendran as she demonstrates the detailed process of painting nature in two different subjects using gouache. Learn valuable gouache techniques intended to bring a glow to your illustrations.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate gouache artists who want to explore painting nature in whites and darks using gouache.
Any brand of Gouache Paint
- 300gsm paper cold-pressed ( it can be less than 300gsm but 300gsm will give the best results )
- A flat brush, round brush and some liner brushes for details
- A palette to mix colours