Urban Landscapes in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Did you miss the Live Mini Workshop? Purchase the recording here!
Paint along with artist Jun-Pierre Shiozawa in this live and interactive watercolour painting workshop. This session will run for approximately 1 hour via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the Mini Workshop.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Mini workshop participants receive a US$10 voucher to spend on Etchr Art Supplies.
Upcoming Mini Workshop:
- 9 AM LA Time Saturday (October 10th)
- 12 PM NY Time Saturday (October 10th)
- 5 PM London Time Saturday (October 10th)
- 12 AM Singapore Time Sunday (October 11th)
- 3 AM Sydney Time Sunday (October 11th)
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. We will follow up by email with further details ahead of the day.
ENHANCE YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS
Join Jun-Pierre Shiozawa as he shows you how to bring new dimension to your watercolour painting. Enhance your work by learning various watercolour techniques to help you build an atmosphere for a dynamic urban cityscape.
This Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate watercolourists interested in painting urban landscapes from an atmospheric perspective.
- Watercolour Paint:
- Burnt Sienna and other colours are optional
- Palette or dish to mix washes in
- Three brushes:
- One Flat Brush (½” or 1 inch is fine)
- One smaller brush (like a round 3-4)
- Chinese Ink Brush (optional)
- Mop Brush (optional)
- 100% cotton is recommended
- 140lb / 300g cold press recommended
- Hot press/cold press is up to your preference
- Two rinse cups (one for washing, one for clean water)
- Paper towel
- Hot air dryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you’re following along this will help keep up)
- Paper towel (for lifting/blotting)
- Pencil and eraser (optional)