Urban Sketching: Exploring Street Views in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Sketch along with urban artist Pedro Loureiro in this live and interactive workshop as he shares his tips and tricks on how to bring life life to any Google Street View using watercolour! This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 11am LA Time Sunday (January 3rd, PST)
- 2pm NY Time Sunday (January 3rd, EST)
- 7pm London Time Sunday (January 3rd, BST)
- 3am Singapore Time Monday (January 4th)
- 6am Sydney Time Monday (January 4th)
VIEW URBAN SKETCHING IN A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Join artist Pedro Loureiro as he demonstrates how to transform ordinary Google Street View images to timeless art pieces using ink and watercolor. Learn valuable techniques designed to bring more life to simple Google Street View images.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully bring more life to ordinary landscape images.
- Cobalt blue (or Ultramarine blue)
- Burnt sienna
- Payne’s gray
- Any kind of yellow (ex. Winsor yellow)
- Any kind of red (ex. Cadmium red)
- A brush set (round brush, wide brush and fine brush for details)
- Water and tissues