Add Life and Depth to your House Portrait in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Paint alongside artist Megan Biffert in this live and interactive art workshop as she teaches us how to add colour, elevate the details with watercolour and include some final touches with ink to your house portrait. At the end of this workshop, we will learn how to bring out the true beauty of our own homes.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 10am LA Time Thursday (March 18th, PDT)
- 1pm NY Time Thursday (March 18th, EDT)
- 5pm London Time Thursday (March 18th, GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Friday (March 19th)
- 4am Sydney Time Friday (March 19th, AEDT)
HOUSE PORTRAIT WITH WATERCOLOUR
Join artist Megan Biffert as she demonstrates the step-by-step process on how to sketch and paint house portrait using watercolour. Learn valuable ink and watercolour techniques that will help you convey your house's unique personality.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully create house portraits using ink and watercolour.
- Watercolour brushes: 8 round with pointed tip, 4 round with pointed tip
- Two jars or mugs of water
- Paper towel or blotting rag
- Scraps of watercolour paper to do colour tests
- Watercolour pans or trays in following colours:
- Yellow Orche / Raw Sienna
- Light Warm Brown / Umber Brown
- Dark Brown
- Deep Purple
- Prussian Blue
- Cobalt Blue
- Leaf Green
- Warm Grey