Capturing Birds with Pencils and Acrylic
by Etchr Lab
Paint alongside artist Kaitlin Hoyt in this live and interactive art workshop as she teaches us how to effectively use a reference to sketch and paint birds using pencils and acrylic. At the end of this workshop, we will learn how to bring our illustrations back to life with dynamic linework.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Wednesday (March 3rd, PST)
- 12pm NY Time Wednesday (March 3rd, EST)
- 5pm London Time Wednesday (March 3rd, GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Thursday (March 4th, SGT)
- 4am Sydney Time Thursday (March 4th, AEDT)
CREATE BIRDS USING PENCIL AND ACRYLIC PAINT
Join artist Kaitlin Hoyt as she demonstrates the creative process on how to illustrate birds using pencils and acrylics. Learn valuable pencil and acrylic techniques designed to enhance your artwork.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully illustrate birds using pencils and acrylic paints.
- Paper (mixed media or watercolour paper work best)
- Acrylic Paint Brushes (variety of sizes)
- Acrylic Paint (white, black, burnt umber, yellow ochre, orange, ultramarine blue)
- Drawing pencil
- Kneaded eraser optional
- Coloured pencils