Exploring Architectural Details in Watercolour (Recording)
by Etchr Lab
For approximately 1 hour, watch and sketch alongside illustrator Elizaveta Smirnova in this live and interactive art workshop as she demonstrates how to select interesting architectural details from a structure and develop interesting composition while complementing your artwork with organic shapes.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in learning how to draw buildings and gaining new techniques in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper -300gsm
- Watercolour paints
- yellow ochre (PY42)
- dioxazine purple (PV23)
- cobalt blue (PB28)
- sepia (PBr7, PBk7)
- black (PBk7 or any other black)
- phthalo blue (PB15:3)
- Watercolour brushes
- synthetic round brush number 6-8
- rigger number 1 (or another brush for small details)
- brush for a larger wash - synthetic squirrel number 12)
- Mechanical pencil 0.3/0.5
- Eraser- (kneadable)