Gemstones and Galaxies in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
There's just something about the moon and the stars that put people in a state of tranquility and peace. Are you one of them? Let's moon over the galaxy in Vanessa Lesniak's live and interactive art workshop! Join her as she demonstrates how to combine the elegance of gemstones and the beauty of galaxies into one masterpiece.
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 4 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
12pm LA Time Saturday (February 27th, PST)
3pm NY Time Saturday (February 27th, EST)
8pm London Time Saturday (February 27th,GMT)
4am Singapore Time Sunday (February 28th, SGT)
7am Sydney Time Monday (February 29th, AEDT)
MOON OVER GEMSTONES AND GALAXIES
Join professional instructor Vanessa Lesniak as she teaches us of her painting process in incorporating gemstones to stylise a moon. Learn valuable watercolour techniques that will definitely add elegance to your paintings!
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully discover various watercolour painting styles.
- Etchr Watercolour Block
- Sizes 10, 4 and 2 watercolor brushes
- Watercolour in various shades of blue and purple
- Metallic watercolour (optional, the piece can be made without it)
- White gouache, watercolour or acrylic (preferably Copic Opaque White)
- White gel pen (preferably Uniball Signo white gel pen)
- Dryer or heat gun to dry parts of the piece while we are working on it
- Masking tape to tape down the edges if they are not working on a block
- Ruler and circular object to make the moon (preferably helix maker)
- Pencil and eraser