Holiday Postcards: Exploring White Christmas in Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Paint along with illustrator Julia Koerner in this live and interactive art workshop as she demonstrates how to create holiday postcards in watercolour with a final touch of white snow that is perfect for Christmas gifts to your loved ones!
This session will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Monday (December 21st)
- 12pm NY Time Monday (December 21st)
- 5pm London Time Monday (December 21st)
- 1am Singapore Time Tuesday (December 22nd)
- 4am Sydney Time Tuesday (December 22nd)
HOLIDAY POSTCARDS IN WATERCOLOUR
Join illustrator Julia Koerner as she guides you the step-by-step process of painting holiday postcards using watercolour and coloured pencil. Learn valuable watercolour and coloured pencil techniques designed to add sparkle to your Christmas greeting cards.
This Mini-Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully create holiday season greeting cards using watercolour.
pencil for sketching
- watercolours or drawing ink
- watercolour paper, preferably cut in your countries postcard size ( recommended cold press paper)
- coloured pencils
- white gel pen or acryl pen or acryl/gouache colour for the finish
- gold gel pen or acryl pen or acryl/gouache colour for the finish