Ink and Watercolour: Adding Personality to Animals
by Etchr Lab
Draw and paint along with illustrator Mark Brewer in this live and interactive Mini Workshop. This session will run for approximately 1 hour via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will also have access to a recording of the Mini Workshop.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Mini workshop participants receive a US$10 voucher to spend on Etchr Art Supplies.
Upcoming Mini Workshop:
- 9 AM LA Time Saturday (October 3rd)
- 12 PM NY Time Saturday (October 3rd)
- 5 PM London Time Saturday (October 3rd)
- 12 Midnight Singapore Time Sunday (October 4th)
- 2 AM Sydney Time Sunday (October 4th)
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. We will follow up by email with further details ahead of the day.
EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH INK AND WATERCOLOUR
Join this Mini Workshop with Mark Brewer as he demonstrates how fun it is to add personality to an animal from a reference photo! Learn how to add character to your own creations with expressive lines and watercolour.
This Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists interested in learning how to used mixed media to create lively illustrations.
- Watercolour paper, block, or board
- Pencil & eraser
- Fountain pen or dip pen with a flexible nib
- Black waterproof ink
- A full range of watercolour paints
- A few of your favourite brushes in different sizes
- Water containers for rinsing
- Paper towel for blotting and/or cleaning
- Colour pencils
- White gel pen
- #0 or #1 size brush for scrubbing