Painting Gems: Reflections, Translucency and Textures with Watercolour
by Etchr Lab
Did you miss the Live Mini Workshop? Purchase the recording here!
Paint along with illustrator and watercolour artist Isabella Kung in this live and interactive painting workshop. This session will run for approximately 1 hour via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the Mini Workshop.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
Mini workshop participants receive a US$10 voucher to spend on Etchr Art Supplies.
Upcoming Mini Workshop:
- 11 AM LA Time, Wednesday (October 21st)
- 2 PM New York Time, Wednesday (October 21st)
- 7 PM London Time, Wednesday (October 21st)
- 2 AM Singapore Time, Thursday (October 22nd)
- 5 AM Sydney Time, Thursday (October 22nd)
DISCOVER NEW WATERCOLOUR TECHNIQUES
Join Isabella Kung as she demonstrates an array of watercolor techniques and textures to illustrate different surfaces and the characteristics of gemstones. Learn how to study your subject matter with an analytical approach and combine references to create a well-composed painting or illustration.
This Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in enhancing their watercolour skills and learning a new, valuable technique.
- 140lb cold press 100% cotton watercolor paper
Palette or dish to mix paints
Water bucket or cups
Color pencil or pencil
Drawing gum/masking fluid/miskit
Paper towel or Rag
- Hairdryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you’re following along this will help keep up)