Watercolour: From Sketch to Finish (Repeat)
by Etchr Lab
Reviews from Watercolour: From Sketch to Finish (1st batch)
"The workshop is excellent!" -Andrew
"Highly recommended" -Maia Bull
"Great workshop!" -Anna Deming
In this three-hour online class with Jun-Pierre Shiozawa, you will sketch and paint a specifically given subject alongside Jun-Pierre and your fellow artists, in real-time!
Each class is limited to 8 people for a more hands-on experience. This class is suitable for beginner to intermediate artists.
Schedule and details are in the tabs below!
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email at least 24-hours before the scheduled event.
- 9am LA Time Sunday (November 15th)
- 12pm NY Time Sunday (November 15th)
- 5pm London Time Sunday (November 15th)
- 1am Singapore Time Monday (November 16th)
- 4am Sydney Time Monday (November 16th)
ENHANCE YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS
In this 3-hour online class, join artist and illustrator Jun-Pierre Shiozawa as he guides you through a real-time, sketch-to-watercolour process. Enrich your methods of sketch and watercolour and bring new levels of understanding to your creative process.At the end of the lesson, you will have a better grasp of:
- Drawing and painting from observation
- Translating a subject from picture to paper and watercolour techniques
This class is suitable for beginner to intermediate artists looking to enhance their methods and gain additional insight into sketching and watercolour.
- Watercolour paper: Cold pressed, 300g/140lb is recommended
- Watercolour paint (in a tube or pan)
- Suggested colours:
- Ultramarine Blue
- Cadmium Yellow or Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Red or Permanent Red
- Burnt Sienna
- Paper towels
- Cup of water
- Palette (a white ceramic plate will suffice)