Sometimes, knowing what we want to do is only possible if we try it.
Giuseppe Castellano had yet to learn what he wanted to do for a living. From architecture to design, he tried a bit of everything until he eventually became an Art Director for Penguin Random House and Simon and Schuster. Today, he has his own online Art School, The Illustration Department, with over 1200 students (and growing).
How can someone’s life take so many turns?
Join us for this interview to learn more about Giuseppe and:
- What is illustration (and how it differs from Fine Art);
- The secret to starting something (and sticking with it);
- Is AI a threat to artists?
Listen to Giuseppe's interview:
What's your favourite part of the episode?
Let us know in the comments section below!
- Giuseppe's website
- The Illustration Department
- The Illustration Department Podcast
- Follow us @etchr_lab and @etchr_studio
- Watch this as a video episode on Youtube