Food is a universal language connecting everyone. Anna Gonzales has found her niche in food illustration to reflect and represent her experience, heritage, and sense of purpose. Now she wants you to find yours.
Listen to Anna talk about :
- Palette as part of process
- Stay curious, stay sharp
- Translating your gastronomical experiences onto paper
- Art should be a complete sensory experience
Listen to Anna's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com