Slate Mini Satchel
The Slate Mini Satchel comes with:
- Elastic Tab: 1
- Corner Tabs: 4
- Satchel Body: 1
- Tripod Interface: 1
- Zip Up Mesh Cover: 1
- Simplified Tools Strips: 2
- Shoulder Strap (with Strap Pad): 1
Specifications of the Slate Mini Satchel are listed below:
- Width: 26 cm or 10.2 in
- Length: 35 cm or 13.5 in
- Depth: 6 cm or 2.4 in
- Weight: 1.3 kgs or 2.9 lbs
- Easel Mode: If you're going to be in one place for a while, attach a tripod and transform your Slate Mini into an easel!
- Supported Mode: Ever tried sketching without a table or other rigid surface? It's a pain! Your Slate Mini transforms into a mobile drawing table that you wear so that you can get creative anywhere.
- Better Tool Management: Get ready to ditch traditional bags, aka, chaos sacks. Say hello to order. Using a combination of tool straps and tabs, you have the ultimate flexibility in how you stow your tools.
- Improved Internal Management System: Your media is now held in more securely than ever with our new tab system.
- Tough & Weather Resistant Materials: Caught in the rain fighting bears? Fallen in the mud trying to get to that hidden temple? No problem! We chose materials that would stand the test of time and the elements - strong, coated Polyester and ToughTek non-slip material cover the shell of our products so that you can keep your mind on the art and not whether your bag is going to get ruined!
- Tablet Support: Are you a digital nomad? The Slate Mini can securely support a wide variety of digital sketching devices, broadening your creative options.
- Expandable Front Pocket: Travel light or travel a little less light - the expandable front pocket can compress flat or push out to hold some extra supplies.
- Quick Access Pocket: For the most commonly accessed essentials, the front quick access pocket is hugely convenient.