Anastasia's childhood home was her playground and source of artistic inspiration. She grew naturally into her life as a botanical illustrator, given her background in the arts, love for nature, and desire to make gifts for her mom.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Studying classical art discipline as a foundation
- Learning the basic techniques of painting, sketching and drawing
- Experiencing the best of both worlds as an artist and an art gallery manager
- Investing in learning and finding the courage to go through detours
- Pursuing her passion and staying on course to live the artist life
Listen to Anastasia's interview: