A full-time artist, lover of illustrated books, video games and anything colourful and cute, Vena Carr is a kid at heart. Her creative outlets led her to discover what she loves to do and, ultimately, what brings her joy.
Listen as we discuss :
- How boredom can lead to a path which will propel you to create .
- Listening to your gut and pursuing anything that brings you joy
- How to play with shapes and textures
- Factors to consider prior to making the jump to creative entrepreneurship
- Six (6) Ways to sell your art
- Finding your focus to determine which stream to pursue for art business
Listen to Vena's interview: