What if you are more than just one thing? What if you're a writer and also an artist? Is there a rule that says you should be confined to do or create only one thing?
Our guest Amy Stewart demystifies this notion. She's a certified artist, speaker, and published author of over a dozen books with four NY bestsellers under her belt; she is an advocate of pursuing your interest and curiosity; Amy Stewart is definitely more than just one thing.
Listen as we discuss :
- Practical and portable ways to set up your art supplies while travelling/outdoors
- How exploring different mediums can lead to endless creative possibilities
- Having two levels of sketchbook to address the fear of a blank canvas
- How to draw, sketch without overthinking
- Algorithms don't define who you are as an artist
- Capturing the trivial and mundane to translate into an exciting piece of art.
Listen to Amy's interview: