Did you like to draw or scribble on the walls when you were a kid? I know I did.
Our guest, London based artist Siu-Lan of SLCScribbles, started her journey writing on her parents' walls and is now balancing a career in creativity while keeping a trusty sketchbook wherever she may be. Though her parents weren't thrilled about art, she pressed on. It progressed and led her to a lot of open doors.Tune in to our conversation as we deep dive on :
- Working with clients and enjoying the process of visualizing and presenting ideas
- Taking a "me time" to create with everyday scenes and things from your cupboard
- How taking a step back and exploring a different facet of creativity can make an impact
- Drawing and sketching using your own photos as reference
- And get this, mixing yoga with sketching
Listen to Siu- Lan's interview: