E34 :: Ashwini Sajeendran & Making Time For Art as a Parent
A doctor by trade, Ashwini Sajeendran managed to create and grow her social media presence while making art as a hobby for the past year or two. The wow factor? She just became a mother!
Join us today as we talk about:
- Can hobbyists take art seriously?
- Balancing art and health when having a demanding baby;
- Motherhood myth buster: “Will I stop having a life!!?” and others;
- Beginner tips for gouache!!
Listen to Ashwini's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you enjoy about today's episode?
Please let us know in the comments section below!