E35 :: Ian Fennelly & Why You’re Good Enough to Make Art
A renown artist and teacher, Ian Fennelly is definitely one of the most positive and kind hearted creatives I ever met. He has a contagious can do attitude that, allied with his outstanding teacher skills, motivates anyone to grab a paintbrush and delve into art making.
Join us today as we talk about:
- Why Ian draws big;
- How art communities are essential to your artistic growth;
- Tips on dealing with trolls;
- Colour and composition as storytelling tools;
- …and why everyone can (and should) make art!
Listen to Ian's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you enjoy about today's episode?
Please let us know in the comments section below!