E61 :: Mike Brennan & How Art Brings Us Together
Mike Brennan, a Graphic Designer by trade, went from a going on a giant pause in drawing to getting back to it every day, for 9 years straight.
…and that shift pretty much saved his life.
If you’d like to hear his story, then join us as we discuss:
- Art as a tool to overcome depression;
- Why you can’t “find” balance;
- What it means to be a “real” artist;
- Bringing in the traditional feel to digital art;
- …and tips to get you to Make More Art!
Listen to Mike's interview:
- Connect with Mike
- Mike's podcast "Creative Chats"
- Ânia & Etchr's interview on Mike's Creative Chats podcast
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
When was the last time art made you, or a friend, smile?
Let us know you in the comments section below!