E60 :: Hannah Matcha & How Art Promotes Slow Living
A Social Media Manager and Freelance Artist, Hannah Podbury (AKA Hannah Matcha) loves gouache, slow living, and setting clear boundaries to promote both her well being and productivity.
She also started her gouache journey in May 2020, and now, June 2021, she has over 22k followers. Yes. Without going on a frenzy.
If you’d like to know how, then join us as we discuss:
- Why gouache is great for beginners;
- How Social Media affects Hannah’s art;
- How to live slowly - and why it’s essential;
- Why you shouldn’t follow trends;
- What to share on Social Media.
Listen to Hannah's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
Does art help you slow down and enjoy life?
Let us know you in the comments section below!