E20 :: Mark Brewer & Monetising Your Art Hobby
From saving his pennies to get art supplies during his teens to being a featured cartoonist at The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, DC Comics, and other famous publications, Mark Brewer is a firm believer that with the right mindset, everyone has the power to become what they want.
Join us today as we discuss:
- When can you call yourself an artist?
- How to get inspired and avoid art block;
- Pros of being a hobbyist Vs a professional artist.
- Tips on making money from your art hobby.
Listen to Mark' interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What does it mean to be an artist?
Are you comfortable calling yourself one? Why/why not?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below!