Multi-hyphenate and an artist who has a message for the world. David Drebin is more than his camera and title as a photographer. He made it his life mission to inspire people to unlock their creativity and share their gifts.
A graduate of Parsons School of Design in New York City, he has done countless solo exhibitions, featured by the biggest names in print and media, and is now on his 10th book.
David is truly an artist and creator you simply want to have coffee with and have conversations about art and purpose.
Learn more about his journey as we dive into :
- Ways to get started making art
- How to navigate through self-doubt
- How to capture your pivotal moment
- Why curiosity is a key factor in your art journey
- 3 things one should have to keep on going
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com