As an artist and curator, Susan Hensel operates her own gallery, providing audiences and art enthusiasts with a rich and immersive experience that incorporates both her artwork and her vast knowledge of art practices.
During this episode, we explore the diverse facets of art, offering a fresh perspective that will expand your understanding of the limitless potential that art can offer.
Susan talks about:
- How Donald Duck shifted her artistic path
- Why color is an integral part of an art
- How to use techniques and strategies to express your ideas
- Why digital art is a medium any artist should explore
- How to get started with Textile embroidery
- A glimpse of how to run a gallery
- Building the foundation to share your art with an audience
- Creating value-added products through art
Listen to Susan's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com