Capturing Emotions and Expressions, are the guiding words of Fiona di Pinto as she tries to capture the human soul through her expressive watercolour portraits. Her recent workshops are a massive success and more and more people are inspired to kick start their watercolour journey through her step by step process.
Join us as we dive into :
- The most overlooked tip in watercolour painting
- The quickest way to kick start your watercolour journey
- Delicate balance of control and letting go in watercolour
- How to capture human emotions through art
- The biggest roadblock to achieving your desired style in watercolour
- The importance of consistency and dedication in defining your style of painting
- The ugly phase of watercolour and why you shouldn’t bin your art work.
Listen to Fiona's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in video form: [YouTube link]
- Ready to make more art? Check out our online learning platform at etchrstudio.com
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com