E76 :: Clarice Gomes & Showing up Authentically Through Art
The whole pandemic taught us to adapt and pivot. Clarice Gomes is an artist who did more than just adapt. She started a journey and created a community solely dedicated to making art and creating authentic connections. She took it further and made a fun and therapeutic experience for people who would like to learn watercolour.
In this episode, you’ll hear us talk about :
- Giving back to the community by building connections through art.
- Showing up without edits and embracing your true self while sharing your skills and gifts
- The question we should ask ourselves when we are in a creative rut.
- Living off the edge to do something you’re passionate about and what you thought was impossible.
- How a shift in mindset can open the doors of creativity to benefit others
- How to address burnout and what to do when you are on the verge of it.
Listen to Clarice's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in video form: [YouTube link]
- Ready to make more art? Check out our online learning platform at etchrstudio.com
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com