E48 :: Francesca Possati & Therapy Through Art
Francesca Possati is an Italian artist that only became an artist 2 years ago, after moving to the UK and rediscovering her passion while being an health assistant.
What if I told you that art helped save the lives of her patients, and also brought the passion back to her after a 10 year break?
Join us today as we talk about:
- How art can save lives;
- Getting better at one art medium by painting with another;
- How realistic art is more than “just a copy” of a photo;
- …and advice about getting started in art from scratch!
Listen to Francesca's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
Has art ever helped you go through a tough time?
Please let us know your stories in the comments section below!