Watercolour needs water almost as much as Nicholas Holman needs art. Yes. That badly.
From having everything going wrong after moving across the country to focus on his art, to becoming a TikTok sensation, Nick’s story is bound to inspire you - no matter at what state in your at journey you’re at.
Join us today as we talk about:
- Nick’s crazy rollercoaster-like story;
- Why a painting can bring up emotions and thoughts that the real life subject can’t;
- Going viral on TikTok;
- Tips on adding depth to your gouache paintings;
- And how creating can ignite creativity!
Listen to Nicholas' interview:
- Connect with Nicholas on Instagram or TikTok
- Check out his shop
- Nick's Live Demo
- F Word Magazine Face Series
- "How to Stay Creative" by Nicholas Holman
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What was the latest piece of art that made you smile, or take action?
Please let us know your story in the comments section below!