A master of colour and light, Dinotopia creator James Gurney requires no introduction. After teaching himself how to paint at the age of 22, James became a living legend in the art industry.
Join us as we discuss:
- The key to learning physical paint;
- How to approach colour;
- Avoiding overwhelm when learning how to paint.
- …and James’ golden tip on how to get your values right!
…PLUS, I was able to ask James some of the questions you sent us!
Listen to James' interview:
[subscribe on Apple Podcasts] [subscribe via email] [Spotify] [Youtube]
>> Watch on Youtube to see James painting.
Would you like to be on the show?
Then send us your questions via audio to email@example.com. We'll do our best to them in future episodes!
- James' website
- Connect with James on Instagram, and Twitter
- James' blog
- James' Youtube Channel
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think of the interview?
Any questions that come to mind? Please let us know in the comments section below!