E16 :: Lene Myhre & How To Get Back Into Art Making
Lene Myhre is a watercolour Norwegian artist who specialises in animal and nature art. After a 10 year break, an art college degree and 2 kids, in 2019 Lene decided it was time to pick up the brushes again…
Join us as we discuss:
- Returning to art after a long break;
- How to find your artistic direction;
- ...and the (gigantic) benefit of art communities and challenges.
Listen to Lene's interview:
Would you like to be on the show?
Then send us your questions via audio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our best to them in future episodes!
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What is your favourite art challenge?
Let us know in the comments section below!