John Harrison is a drummer at heart with the soul of an artist. The two creative paths complement each other in a beautiful way that makes his artwork pop. Even though his approach can be categorised as non conventional for being so emotional, his way of explaining his process leaves a lot of room for us to listen, and learn.
Joins us today as we discuss:
- Why artists are dangerous;
- How the absence of colour makes the piece pop;
- What are the two different kind of artists;
- How art relates to music.
Listen to John's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think of the episode?
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!