Our guest artist Inna Nagaysteva gave up her car repair tools for watercolor brushes. Yes! She used to be an auto-mechanic. Her entire persona screams “artist”, from her floral tattoos, purple-gray hair and a watercolor technique that surely defies the norms of watercolor painting. Her love for waves and whales are evident in every piece of artwork she puts on display.
In this episode, Inna shares about:
- Learning from the best art teachers and making it your own
- Why buying cheap materials is slowing down your progress
- How, taking a big career leap can be the best decision you’ll ever make.
- One layer watercolor painting technique
Listen to Inna's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com