Iulia Carchelan is an artist who grew up watching her father paint in watercolor. A firm believer that one can learn by observing and doing: she continues to explore different subjects and engage with her audience through the conversations and narratives created by her atmospheric landscapes.
Join us as we talk about :
- Colors you can choose to create a mood in your painting
- The key pointers to remember when painting landscape
- Why you don’t need high-end materials to create but having a “go-to” brush is a must
- And evoking emotions through your art’s narrative
Listen to Eleanor's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com