E106 :: Jenny Granberry & Making the Most of Life Through Art
Jenny Granberry took the art road less travelled by choosing a niched subject and colour palette. An artist who believes in self-expression, vulnerability, and making your mark in the world, one art piece at a time.
Join us as we talk about :
- Embracing your unique preferences and why it’s okay to be you
- The trick to making your artwork pop
- What being healthy creative actually means
- How to break away from the barrier of creating to please
Listen to Jenny's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com